Low wing float plane (any offers?) - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 08-20-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
RCC Apprentice
I am: Steve R.
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 1

Total Props: 0
Low wing float plane (any offers?)

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a ready to cover Lou Andrews AAmco kit the Trainer Master. This is a low wing 40 size sport plane I built from the kit but modified it to a tail dragger from a trike and added mounts for floats, the floats are included, made from foam,balsa sheeted with a built in servo in one float for rudders (2) It is fitted for an OS 46 SF motor ( this motor is now sold) but can be modified to fit others before it's covered. I can even supply you with 2 unopened rolls of Ultracote True Red. This is an awsome flying plane, my 3rd flies much better than the Goldberg Tigers. It is very similar looking to the Great Planes Sportser 40 because Great Planes bought out AAmco and changed the design of the Trainer Master to make there Sportser series ! I'm getting out of the hobbie after 40 years of building so you know it's built strait a strong. Make me an offer. Let me know if your interested, Steve..........

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Last edited by foamfoils; 09-01-2008 at 10:01 AM. Reason: pricing

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread