JR 10x decided to keep it - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Electronics Sell radios, chargers or anything else electronic.

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2008, 07:32 PM   #11

Total Props: 1
Re: JR 10x decided to keep it

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Don't forget to send in the form to get your free receiver!! The old program included Canada. The extention for the 12x seems to exclude us but you should probably enquire

Originally Posted by brucedixon View Post
Hi Mike,

It's Saturday morning and I just got back from the Post Office with my new 12X. This is an awsome radio and any pictures don't do this radio any justice. If you have'nt seen this radio you should go and see it. (Hobby Hobby has one) this radio arrived at my door yesterday morning but I was sleeping. Shipping was very fast via Canada Post. It was shipped Monday afternoon from Hobby Wholesale in Alberta. Anyways, I have some reading to do so I'll talk to you later.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:38 AM   #12
RCC Contributor
I am: Sheena M

Total Props: 0
Purchase of a qualified Spektrum or JR 2.4GHz DSM radio or module system and up to two (2) qualified Spektrum or JR 2.4GHz DSM receivers from February 15, 2008, to April 30, 2008, and qualify to receive up to two (2) free identical JR or Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM receivers. Purchases of receivers without purchase of a radio or module system during the promotion are not eligible for free merchandise. Purchases must be made from an authorized Horizon Hobby dealer in the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. Offer is not transferable, only valid for original purchases. Reseller and institutional purchases do not qualify for this offer.

* The JR 12X 2.4 is expected to ship in spring 2008 and may not fall into the program time frame. Based on this delivery information, the 12X 2.4 radio OFFER will extend until September 30th with postmarked redemption vouchers no later than October 31st.

Canada but may just be purchases up to Sept 30. (dealer backdate?)

Last edited by ss40a; 10-05-2008 at 02:42 AM.
Closed Thread