|10-11-2008, 02:44 PM||#1|
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Chris S
Join Date: Jul 2007
Feedback: 20 / 100%
Total Props: 0
Deal Pending: FMA FS8CPI 8-Channel Co-Pilot System
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
FS is a like new FMA FS8CPI 8-Channel Co-Pilot system for both Planes and Heli's. I purchased it recently for an AV project that will never get off the ground due to lack of time.
It's complete with all original hardware, manuals, software CD and anti-static packaging.
1) FS8-Co-Pilot 8-Channel Dual Conversion Receiver with D.S.R. - Has mini-whip antenna installed.
2) 4-Way Sensor Block
3) Optional Z-Axis Sensor for Helicopter use.
4) Standard Programming Switch harness with label/face sticker still untouched.
5) Optional Mini Programming switch harness for Helicopter use.
6) FMA Dual Conversion RX Xtal on Channel 56
7) Extra long 24'' Sensor cable- New in package.
8 ) Computer Interface Cable and FMA Software CD for easy failsafe setup and sensor testing/calibration.
All of the above is either new or like new condition. It was opened up and tested but never got installed in an aircraft.
I'm asking $165 Shipped or best offer.
Prefered payment methods:
1. Interact Email Transfer
2. Paypal + 3%
PM me if you have any questions
Thanks for looking
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by HeliGunner; 10-18-2008 at 02:58 PM.
|10-11-2008, 03:34 PM||#2|
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: John Davidson
Join Date: Feb 2003
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: ?
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
Re: FS: FMA FS8CPI 8-Channel Co-Pilot System
Sent you a pm.
Keep the shiny side up and the wheels down
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|