|11-14-2008, 05:31 PM||#1|
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Maqsood
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sydney, Australia
Feedback: 29 / 100%
Total Props: 0
3W 80XI AIS Series with Blue head
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Have for sale a 3W80Xi. It is the Blue head AIS Series. It comes with a Bisson Side mount muffler which is almost new, only used for 2 flights.
This engine came with the Sukhoi, I ran it only for one flight. Prior to that, here is its history.
It was purchased in May 2007 and was run as follows by the original owner,
* First 3 gallons used 91 Octane + 32:1 Penzoil Air Cooled Oil
* Last 3 gallons used 91 Octane + 100:1 Amsoil Saber Oil
* Motor has run flawlessly since new
* This came with the new ignition module – can use 4.8V NiCad – 8.4V Lipo without regulator.
Current Cost for everything new will be;
Mounting plate $30
Total US$1000, converted to Cad at 1.2 right now is $1200Cad plus 13% comes to CAD$1356
Asking $850 for the motor, mounting plate, Bisson side muffler. Ignition
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
MAAC # 59977
IMAC # 4177
My Website http://home.ica.net/~ahmadm/
My Photo gallery http://www.maac.ca/mcgal/main.php?g2_itemId=16713
Last edited by rcpilot; 11-24-2008 at 11:20 AM. Reason: SOLD
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|