|01-06-2009, 05:25 PM||#1|
RCC Master Contributor
FS. 9WC2 Transmitter/149dp
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
9Z WC2 System Overview:
* Each 9Z WC2 system fully supports these model types:
o Aircraft ("acro")
o The 5 primary types of helicopter swashplates including 3 CCPMS
o 3 popular types of glider wing layouts
* 1024 High Resolution
* 9 Channels
* 10-Model Memory (16 additional memories with each CAMPac Module
* 8-Character Model Names
* Up to 8 Flight Conditions for Each Model (each separately programmable)
* 5 Programmable Mixes (with special advanced functions for each model setup)
* Ball Bearing Control Sticks with Adjustable Length and Tension
* Programmable Transmitter Switches
* Large Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) with Adjustable Contrast Screen
* Soft Keys for Easy Programming
* Data Copying
* Two Separate Timers and Elapsed Time Counter
* Automatic System Power-off
* Low Voltage and Special Mixer Alarms
* Voltmeter with Adjustable Load for Tx and Rx Batteries
* Built-in Tachometer
* Direct Servo Control System
* Trainer System
* Swiveling Antenna (stores in transmitter)
* Removeable Tx Battery Pack
* Deluxe Carrying Case
Other Items Included.
2- 1650mh Transmitter battery cassettes. 1 Battery Brand new.
Ch 43 module
Synso Module 72 mhz.
Campac. ( 16 extra Models)
Futaba 149 dp pcm receiver.
All manuals and extra how to guide.
Ratchet added by radio south.
This radio has been checked out by radio south 1.5 years ago.
The radio has been a reliable and useful tool, Never a glitch.
Selling because I upgraded.
Price $400 obo.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
MACH 1 MAILLOUX
Last edited by Bryan Mailloux; 01-10-2009 at 12:46 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|