|02-01-2009, 06:57 PM||#1|
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: AlexL
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Radio of choice:
Feedback: 104 / 100%
Total Props: 2
Old giant scale plans - moved
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Moved to planes for sale threads.
1. Bob Morse designed Curtiss P40E, 102 inches wingspan, very scale outlines, with information how to fabricate scale struts. 4 sheets - $50.00 plus actual postage to your door.
2. Dick Barron designed Stinson Reliant SR9, huge 124 inches wingspan, lots of scale details. 5 sheets. This was a M.A.N. built artical way back to 1961 - $50.00 plus actual postage to your door.
3. Robert Sweitzer designed Grumman Widgion twin engine float plane - 80 inches wingspan - the date on the plan is 1971, has provisions for mounting landing gears. $35.00 plus actual postage to your door.
4. Lear Liner jet designed by Telaves of Fehraltorf Switzerland, and drawn by B. Huber. This is a 1/4 scale design for two turbines? It is huge even by today's standard. 7 sheets -$50.00 plus actual postage to your door.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by AlexL; 02-02-2009 at 01:36 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|