|02-22-2009, 04:29 PM||#1|
Level 3 Supporter
★ Contributer xXx ★
I am: Ed
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Downtown Toronto
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 12
Feedback: 17 / 100%
Total Props: 0
Brushless Emaxx 3906 trade for HPI Baja
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a mint lighty used Brushless Emaxx with the following upgrades for trade looking for a HPI Baja. Here is what has been upgraded.
- BK Warrior ESC 90 amp
- Feigao brushless motor 12L
- 2 5S 2300mA 20-30C Hextronik Lipos connected in parallel 18.5V
( New benched tested only )
- Hextronik Ubec 5/6Vdc 3amp
- 18 tooth hardened pinion gear ( from RC Monster )
- Tranny locked to second gear
- Harden Idler gear installed ( from RC Monster )
- Spektrum Z590 metal gear servo ( steering )
- Aluminum servo Guard ( Black )
- Upgraded servo saver
- Upgraded Aluminum Shocks
- Upgraded Aluminum Bumpers ( Black )
- CVD's have been upgraded to 3.3
- New RPM skid plates installed never run
- New still in package Bulkhead Braces
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here. Site rules here
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by offroader; 02-22-2009 at 09:14 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|