Old 04-26-2009, 07:50 AM   #1
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Tom B
Radio of choice:
DX8 TT650
# of RCs: 20

Total Props: 1
Smile Good Deeds

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Does doing nice things for others pay off. Other than feel good about giving to assist someone . Yes they do come back to you. I have helped a few modelers on RCCANADA and thosearound me. The other week we had a mall show. A gentleman walked up to me and asked if I was a member of the club. I said yes. I questioned him on if he wanted to be amember.Due to a stroke he could not continue the hobby. He then offered me his plane,that he had started. Well I went and picked it up. A1/4 scale Tigermoth by Bud Barkley. . All I can say is thank you to this person Ihad him sign the inside of the plane . so that it would always be a part of him. Tom f4u
f4u is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:24 AM   #2
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Patrick Konkle

Total Props: 0
Re: Good Deeds

Hay Tom

I', a ferm beliver in what goes around comes around "we reap what we sow". It was also a nice gesture to have him sign the plane.
Way to go. keep it up, maybe it'll catch on .

Thanks Pat
HalfaStrut is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.