|04-26-2009, 03:32 PM||#1|
RCC Senior Contributor
TopModels Genie F3A/3D, Hacker, and 3S Lipos
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Bought this and then moved to Regina!! Way too windy here to fly this one.... This is the ultimate in light, 3D aerobatic parkflyers in full fuse depron with airfoiled wing. The Europeans love this one for indoor FAI competitions, too. Check out these specs:
Top Models Genie
Wing Span: 1060mm (41.7")
Length: 984mm (38.7")
Wing Area: 31.8 dm2 (492 sq. in.)
Wing Loading: 12.5 g/dm2 (3.5 oz/sq. ft.)
Flying Weight: 350-400 g (12-14 oz)
A movie of this plane outdoors...
Genie F3A ARF
$125 Shipped, tracked, insured.
To go with this plane, I'm selling also:
- mint condition, but used Hacker A20-20l brushless - $50 shipped
- 3 new, never charged Rhino 3S 1350 30C Lipos - $70 shipped
Package deal $230 shipped in Canada.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by BigBreeze; 04-27-2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: SOLD!!!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|