|04-26-2009, 10:33 PM||#1|
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Neil R
Join Date: Oct 2005
Feedback: 10 / 100%
Total Props: 0
Polycharge 4 charger with power supply
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I am selling a great planes PolyCharge4 DC Li-Po Charger . In excellent working condition. Reason selling, buying cellpro. $80
* Four independant outputs—like having four chargers in one!
* Carge up to four 4-cell LiPo packs simultaneously
* Input voltage boost to hnadle 3 and 4-cell packs with ease
* Set teh battery capacity on each output with an adjustment dial, 300mAh to 3000mAh
* Charge current sets automatically, based on the battery mAh seelction (300mA to 3000mA)
* Automatically detects the number of cells on each output—no switch to set
* Pushbutton start for each output
* Uses the constant-current/constant-voltage charge technique for each output
* Each output has a built-in 3 hour safety timer
* Tri-color LED and audible indicatore sfor each output indicates charge status, as well as for improper input voltage, output reverse polarity, open-circuit, and more
* Built-in fan keeps carger cool for efficient operation and extended lifetime
* Rugged metal case for durability
* Reverse polarity and current overload protection on input (20A spade fuse included)
* 12V DC only input
Capable of charging 4 separate lithium-polymer packs simultaneously, the PolyCharge4 charger is specially designed for todays electric flight modeler. Adjustable capacities from 300 to 3000mAh, tri-color LED indicators and ease of use make this a must-have item! Audio sound cues indicate charge completion and errors, while each individual ports status can be read at a glance by the LED
*SOLD TO GPZ
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by stepheva; 04-29-2009 at 09:01 PM. Reason: sold
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|