SOLD E-Sky HoneyBee King V1 Project - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Trades Only Got an item you'd like to trade for another? Here is the place.

Closed Thread
Old 05-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
RCC Contributor
I am: Stu H
Radio of choice:
Futaba (the best) 7C

Total Props: 0
Item is sold SOLD E-Sky HoneyBee King V1 Project

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi, I have fouund myself with two Belt CP helis and don't have the time or inclination to do anything with this so I might as well put it out there.

This is an E-Sky HoneyBee King V1 with shaft drive tail. I stepped up to this from a Blade CP because I wanted a direct drive tail. There is a swashplate but no head - if pushed I might be able to put together a CNC head but I'd have to look at what parts I have. There are 3 E-Sky servos on the swash and an E-Flite servo with a standard rate gyro on the tail. There are quite a few spares and a stock tx (with broken trainer switch) and rx (I'll check but I think have a matching set of crystals to go with it as well). I'm not sure whether both ESCs work but at least one certainly does.

It will want some work to get it flying, and I don't have any spare main blades to put with it. Not pictured but also available are 2 1000mah LiPo batteries, one doesn't hold a charge very well - not sure if cycling it and then slow charging will help? I might even be able to find a charger.

I'm looking for mini size heli stuff, 450 or smaller, or possible a low wing electric foam plane. I could use a good LiPo charger, 3S 20C batteries, a brushless ESC >30A, an HH gyro, some decent little servos, if I think of anything else, I'll add it.

As is, I've described it to the best of my knowledge.

Will sell for the right price, try your offer. Thanks.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
To find the limits, first you must exceed them.

Last edited by MaxTakeoff; 05-30-2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Update

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread