Aviation Print - Green Heart Warriors - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Other RC Other items relating to RC you want to sell

Closed Thread
Old 06-06-2009, 05:38 AM   #1
RCC Master Contributor
I am: John D
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10+

Total Props: 7
Aviation Print - Green Heart Warriors

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a limited edition W.W.II print by Nicolas Trudgian, Green Heart Warriors up for sale. It is not framed, in original new condition with the information flyer that came with it. It is #611 of 1000. It is signed by the artist and for high scoring German aces from W.W.II, I believe they fought on the Russian front.
As described on a Aviation Art website I copied the following descriptive information dsecribing the image, " Nicolas Trudgian portrays a typical scene on the Eastern Front in 1943: IL 2 Stormoviks have attacked a German armoured division who have called for air support. JG 54 Green Hearts have quickly scrambled to the scene and have broken up the attack, downing several Russian aircraft during the encounter. In the foreground, Hannes Trautlofts Fw190 hurtles out of the canvas towards us, as the Ace glances over his shoulder to see an unfortunate IL-2 moments before hitting the snow-covered landscape a few feet below. Behind, two more Fw190s give support while in the background the low-level aerial contest is furiously fought. The drama unfolds in an exquisitely painted landscape, the northern morning sun casting long shadows across the snow drifts."

The print is valued on the market at $711.00 Cdn, I have it on E-Bay with a starting bid of $500.00 which is what I am asking for it. Buyer will pay the shipping postage. Please conatct me via a PM or directly e-mail me at john@modelsbyjohn.com

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Green Heart Warriors.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	53138  

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread