|07-05-2009, 08:14 AM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
large scale SU37 foam pusher for sale $180 or reasonable offer
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I'm selling an airframe with five 9g servos installed. One servo on each elevator, one on each aileron and one controlling both rudders. 12gauge wires shown in pics not included.
- 57" long X 41" wing span
- weight 900g
power set-up: - was run on 4s with motor producing 500-800 watts
- 1/2" blue foam
- carbon tube in wing
- 8" carbon tube suport for motor mount
- some area's glassed to strengthen the fuse
- lots of room up front to accomodate just about any size of battery appropriate for this size plane
- canopy held on with 6 rare earth magnets
- based on design by Steve Shumate, ref. PARKJETS.COM. Adjustments were made during the build to accomodate for the 1/2 material. I can print a full set of templates for an additional $20 if interested. I also have all the paint colour numbers if you like the scheme currently shown and want to touch it up.
Here's a link to a short flying video.
The plane has not been flown since last summer and has the usual wear and tear showing. If you want to spend the time, the plane can be easily cleaned up. Blue foam is inexpensive, easy to work and takes a really nice finish when glassed.
Just for ref., the 6mm FLY kit sells for $84 usf and is 30" long.
thanks for looking
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by Gery DiMonte; 07-08-2009 at 05:33 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|