Need Your opinion on what plane to design - Page 5 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Jet Aircraft Discuss Jets in Canada

Closed Thread
Old 07-15-2009, 09:32 AM   #41
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Paul D
Radio of choice:
Fubar S-bus2 -no lock outs :)
# of RCs: 10+

Total Props: 21
Re: Need Your opinion on what plane to design

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I've been wanting a Tudor for some time but would like something bigger than the 1/6 scale such as the Jet Legends. There is one kit avaialble out of France/Europe that is 1/4.5 scale which is a really nice size;

Would love to see a Tudor kit available in Canada.
MAAC Jet Committee/JPO Western Canada
2L club executive member
Pauld is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:54 AM   #42
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Mike B.
Radio of choice:
Spektrum Dx-18G2, Jeti DS-16 Carbon Red

Total Props: 2

Hi john,

Chiming in a bit late here but, i love the idea of CF-101 Voodoo or the CF-104 Starfighter, lots of us here grew up watching these planes fly for Canada in the '70's and early '80's. Ton's of nostalgia!

I too find the Tutor a boring subjet

Phantoms Phorever
luv2flyrc is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:54 PM   #43
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Myles Jarvis
Radio of choice:
Futaba 9C

Total Props: 1
Thumbs up Re: Need Your opinion on what plane to design

A little late here but how about a T-38 talon and of course.........the YF-23!
Howzitgoin' eh?
Myzee is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:00 AM   #44
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0

Originally Posted by LGM Guitars View Post
The BVM T33 is way to small for people wanting a turbine version these days, the only other T33 kit out there that you can hope to get is the JMP one. The tutor is being done by Jet Legend, Global Jet Club, and there is a Large on by another company, can't remember who.
Gonna be tough to compete with the Jet Legend ARF at $1600 for a go fly package with gear, pipe, tanks etc I think. The JL one is only 1/6 scale, I personally don't see another tutor being a huge seller in this market, just my opinion though, I know there are people in the US looking for a bigger than BVM T33 as well though I don't know if you're wanting to look at that market.
Personally, I would rather see a Voodoo in about a 96" length than any of them though
Hi Jeremy, this is my first post in this forums. About a larger T-33; Just received my plans for a 100" span one, 89" fuse. Guess it's a1/4.5 scale. My head scratching had begun! Plan is to make it composite. Bad news is that I can not make it for production sell. Until get permit. Although, SM is working in a similar size right now. Plugs are all-ready made. Info from a good trusty source. By the time I finish mine SM one will be out for release.

PS>> How the paint DVD is coming along?
avicom is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:56 PM   #45
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56

Hey Alejandro, good to see you here!
The paint DVD is currently on hold, I've been so busy since moving my shop that I haven't had time to do anything with it, it will still happen, just not totally sure when yet!
PurgatorY is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.