please delete - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 07-13-2009, 06:35 AM   #1
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0
please delete

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I am finally the proud owner of my first Rc. Its a TB 02 with lots of extras. The add it came from looked like this.

Tamiya TB-02 Rc Car.Used 4 times.
Futaba digital proportional radio control system MS
Futaba FP-R 122 JE 2 channel receiver
MC 230 CR ESC Futaba Neutral/Hig/Brake

Upgrade:Sway bar kit
Carbon cetner plate
Servo saver
Tamiya TZ 23T motor
Metal shock
JR 270 servo
Aluminum body post
Including: Box,Battery,Manuals,Original electric motor,Other tire set,Extra parts etc.

The reasons I went with this car came from this thread I started a few days back

I really liked the Idea of having the shaft over the belt and the price was better.
Now its the overwhelming part of learning the parts and diving it. I with their was a "idiots guide to RC's" but I guess this is what this forum is for lol. I plan on reading all the manuals this weekend but I do have a few questions for future consideration.

1. What would be the best battery I could purchase for best speed gains?
2. What else could be bought right away to make my car significantly quicker 'low budget'
3.What else could be bought right away to make my car significantly stronger 'low budget'
3. Is their a stronger motor that can be purchased compatible with my current battery?
4.After I get the hang of this what would be a good valued brush less lipo kit and can that be purchased at once?

Well that's all I can think of for now thanks for taking the time to read this any responses appreciated. After I get some answers and research them I will be posting questions about making my car some what of a drift car 'but yes I will use the SEARCH button first' lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	My rc 1.jpeg
Views:	45
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	55401   Click image for larger version

Name:	My RC 2.jpeg
Views:	34
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	55402   Click image for larger version

Name:	my RC 3.jpeg
Views:	35
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	55403   Click image for larger version

Name:	My RC 4.jpeg
Views:	30
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	55404  

Last edited by bluesox_68; 07-16-2009 at 03:28 PM. Reason: wrong place for question
bluesox_68 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.