General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread
Old 08-13-2009, 02:22 PM   #21
Regis Landry
RCC Apprentice
I am: Regisl

Total Props: 0
Re: Bucket List

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I made it a point to attend and it was nice to see members show respect to someone in need. I presented him the 2009 crest and other decals.
Thanks to Mike Sebastien for making it possible.

Regis Landry
Atlantic ZD
Regis Landry is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:16 PM   #22
Mike Sebastien
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Mike s

Total Props: 9

Sorry it took me so long to give a report but I was kinda indisposed.

We really had a great day flying and it was perfect weather for putting on a show for Norm Roach. He and his wife were very appreiciative and Norm enjoyed the day immensely.

I have permission from Norm to give out details. Norm started flying a couple years ago and learned to fly one winter in Florida. He came back here to Moncton and did a little bit of flying with us before he developed Spinal Cancer.

We were greatly honoured that we could provide Norm with some relief from his desease. Big thanks to Regis Landry our Altantic Zone director for coming down and present to Norm some MAAC stuff.

Pictures here: http://picasaweb.google.ca/lh/sredir...xgE&feat=email

Just on a side note and I don't want to take anything away from the day. In these pictures I'm having a heart attack. Not Kidding. I was having Chest pain all afternoon and when I got home I went to the hospital and after a couple of days in the hospital and some Stents in my heart I am good to go.

Thanks to everyone for their replies and support.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0896.JPG
Views:	73
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	57203  
Mike Sebastien is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:49 AM   #23
Regis Landry
RCC Apprentice
I am: Regisl

That was a close call, you certainly got it checked on time and it could have had been a lot more serious. Glad that you are good to fly now. See you later.
Hi to Norm for me.
Regis Landry is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-15-2009, 11:08 AM   #24
RCC Junior Contributor

Holy crap Mike.You were lucky that it was not worse.Glad to hear that they fixed you right up and are back on your feet though.I think we may have to start a special club with in the club now.The heart pumpers club for all of us with heart problems.
On a serious note,looks like it was a perfect day and congrats again for doing a great thing.
Ian Gunn
MAAC 25307
ISGUNN is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.