Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2009, 11:32 PM   #21
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Tim F
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 12

Total Props: 0
Re: Wrong Forum

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Ok, I was going to just let this drop and be done with it...

This had nothing to do with my "true Colors" as you put it, and how do you know what my true colors are? Do you know me?? Who is quick to judge now?. I was SIMPLY stating that it would make it easier for people to read if the posts were not one long sentence. You can read whatever you like into it, but that is what I was stating.

Now, I am not sure why you brought your wife into this, but I am positive she is a wonderful woman. Not ONCE did I mention anyone's spelling or education, so please stop bringing this up.

I do kind of take offense to where you are taking this, but I will be the bigger man and step down. I apologized if I mistakingly insulted you, and again, that was not my intention.

Hope you have a great night.
dash8 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:05 AM   #22
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Steve H.

Total Props: 2

I would have edited as well!

Take care!
Hughes500E is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #23
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Ron O.

Total Props: 33

Originally Posted by Hughes500E View Post
My wife is one of the kindest people you could meet. She has 2-12 inch titanium rods and 11 bolts in her spine. She is the first to volunteer, the first to arrive and the last to leave. She'll give you her chair and hold back her tears, she'll work all day, come home and insist to cook supper so I can finish my plane for competition but she can't spell to save her life!
Regardless of what many think, women are certainly NOT (as a rule) the weaker part of the male/female equation, both physically and emotionally. When it comes to dealing with pain and adversity the ladies seem to find a deeper well to draw from and this post is just another example. I grew up on a farm in the 50's and also noticed (in retrospect now) the same qualities in my mother and grandmothers. They seem to be able to hold things together, with more grace and patience, than guys can as a rule.....thanks for sharing.....Ron
reo is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:51 AM   #24
RCC Senior Contributor

Total Props: 0

There's been way to much editing here for me to know what's going on, but, I'm a natural born a-hole, so I'll step in.

My best friend is getting married today. What am I going to do now? Guess I'll just have to settle for my wife.

If you can read this Leslie, you've got way to much time on your hands. So get off the computer and come see me in the room next door. I'll show you how to build an airplane.

Hmmmm! Saturday morning. Better get my suit on. The second most beautiful woman in the world is getting married today.

I've spent most of my money and time on model airplanes, mean women, and beer. All the rest was just a waste.

MAAC 51187
mtnflyer is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.