|08-14-2009, 05:41 AM||#1|
RCC Master Contributor
NEW Castle Phoenix 60 ESC
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Please note; I will be out of town from Monday, August 16th through Thursday, August 20th. I will not be reachable during this time.
Brand new, never used, in package (with sticker!).
Full product details including manual can be found here.
* Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC): eliminates receiver battery
* Safe "Power On"
* Microprocessor Controlled
* Tough surface mount construction
* Audible Arming Signal
* Auto Motor cut-off with reset
* Low torque "Soft Start": protects gear boxes and belt drives from shock
* Smooth reverse exponential throttle
* Self-calibrating endpoints: maximizes usable stick travel
* Auto shut-down when signal is lost
* Simple setup: no complicated switches or wiring
Volts w/BEC: 12.6 max
Volts NO BEC: 25.2 max
Lipo Cells w/BEC: 3S max
Lipo Cells NO BEC: 6S max
NiCad or NiMh Cells w/BEC: 12 max
NiCad or NiMh Cells NO BEC: 20 max Continuous 60 amps:
Switching Rate: Programmable (11, 22, or 41 khz)
Resistance: 0.0012 ohms
Reversible: Yes - change any two wires
Low Voltage Cut-off: Programmable
Size: 1.05 x 2.35 x 0.45"
Weight: (w/wires) 2 oz (58g)
Connector Type: Universal
Lists for $139.95 US, yours for $95 CDN (~$88 US) + $10 shipping. Paypal, money order, or cheque (allow 14 days before shipment for cheque to clear).
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by martinic; 08-14-2009 at 08:49 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|