RTF Ultra RC Ktatana EX Partial Trades Considered - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Trades Only Got an item you'd like to trade for another? Here is the place.

Closed Thread
Old 08-22-2009, 08:51 PM   #1
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Mike G
Radio of choice:
Futaba 9c
# of RCs: 14

Total Props: 15
Arrow RTF Ultra RC Ktatana EX Partial Trades Considered

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Partial trade what have you in Electric

OK up for sale is an Ultra RC Ktatana EX (spelling is correct check out the wing)New never flown Comes RTF depending on your radio. My Flying field isn't really appropriate for landing a model this size. Wingspan is 74" and it is approx 66" long.The flight surfaces are all what I believe are called flying surfaces (built up not flat. Infact the elevator servos go inside the elevator.All surfaces have ball link linkages with tungsten control rod turnbuckles
I believe the elevator as well as the aileron servos are GWS 111oz standard size servos The rudder has a pull pull system with a tiller arm using a JR servos the radio receiver is a Hitec will have to check model as it could be positive or negative shift. Motor is a MDS 2.18 with a Bisson pitts muffler and fuel dot. It has had a few tanks run through it but basically still in break in mode. Once it is set up and reasonably tuned in it starts wet with one back flip. There are two slight blemishes in the covering on the elevator both in the same spot on each side see picture. The wing has the option of being moved forward or aft approx 1.5"to 2" depending on your flying style . The elevators are removeable. The battery will be a 6volt nimh approx 2500mah
Asking price $825.00 OBO prefer local pickup but would consider shipping by Grey hound

Movie can be seen here http://www.toni-clark.com/video/KatanaUL.wmv

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
To a tree, balsa wood and MonoKote taste just like chicken!

Sponsored by.
Small Pay cheque
Understanding Wife
Loving Daughter

Thought for the day

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.

If you can't eat it or hump it.

Pee on it and walk away.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread