Futaba UDISCO Radio - FREE FOR PICK-UP - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Electronics Sell radios, chargers or anything else electronic.

Closed Thread
Old 10-05-2009, 09:56 PM   #21
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Paul J

Total Props: 0
Re: Futaba UDISCO Radio

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Originally Posted by Spitball View Post
It probably came with four S-26 or more likely S-28 or 48 or their new connector/neutral pulse equivalents but in use, remember the older Futaba Txs like this had about a 1320 micro-second pulse width for neutral whereas the new S-100 series servos with the new connector have close to 1500, the industry norm these days. The connectors give a clue to the difference - the receiver doesn't care of course but the servos you may use do. Just a heads-up, FYI. Goodnight.
I have a 7FG/K radio, its still my favourite set. I sent the transmitter module in to Radio South to have it "Gold Stickered" . Well worth it, these are excellent radios. I've never had the so-called "black wire" problem.

Someone mentioned that in order to remove the side panels you must first remove the little screws...absolutely correct. My panels are still in perfect condition.

I checked my manual for the neutral pulse width, it states that it is 1520.

My favourite features are the slides, especially for flaps...way better than knobs. Also, the removable/stowable antenna and the nifty stand/carry handle. Classy looks, and feels good in the hands, too.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:28 AM   #22
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Mike S

Total Props: 0
Item is sold Re: Futaba UDISCO Radio - FREE FOR PICK-UP - *PICKED UP*

Item Gone To A Good Home
Closed Thread