AMT AT450 Olympus Electric start for trade - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Engines Sell RC aircraft engines and related items

Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2009, 08:24 PM   #1
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56
AMT AT450 Olympus Electric start for trade

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Well, I need a different engine, I bought this AT450 from Don Yockey recently. The engine was fresh back from service and upgraded to electric start. If you're looking at this ad you know what these engines are! AMT are probably still the MOST bullet proof engines out there with incredible throttle response. This is a USA engine, but the AT450 was an incredible engine from AMT USA, as was the AT280 and AT180.
I am looking for a trade, not really an outright sale but will consider offers. What I need is a 34lb + engine, P160, Rhino, etc. The AT450 is 45lbs of thrust conservatively, probably closer to a true 50lbs of blow from the engines I've seen though. The problem I have with the AT450, it's diameter is 5.1", I can't have bigger than 4.7" in the Liberty.
If I don't find a trade the AT450 will end up on my Kingcat and my Booster will go in the Liberty, but I love the Booster on my Kingcat so I'd really prefer to find a different engine.
Engine includes:
Engine: converted to electric start
EGT probe
all assorted odd's and ends that comes with the engine, manuals etc.
These engines are pushing $6000 to buy new.
Let me know if anyone has anything they are looking to bump up in thrust!

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread