|09-27-2009, 04:25 PM||#1|
RCC Expert Contributor
JR XP8103 DT Transmitter on 2.4
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
SOLD -------------SOLD-------JR XP8103 DT Transmitter on 2.4, I've upgraded to a X9303 so I'm selling my 8103.
Digital trims, Spektrum 2.4 module, 1100 mah nicad battery.
Asking $175.00 obo, located in Winnipeg, shipping extra.
(204) 837-8817 or email me.
The JR XP8103 is really 3 radios in 1. With its extensive list of specific software features for airplane, helicopter, and gliders. It's a radio that can handle your entire fleet of models and any you may be thinking of adding to it. The XP8103 was also designed with the notion that modelers would rather spend more of their time flying instead of programming their radio. As a result the XP8103 is loaded with sophisticated features that not only enhance your flying experience but simplify it as well.
• Easy-to-Read LCD Screen: Multi-point programmable curves, dual rates, and exponential settings are all graphically displayed to help take the guess-work out of getting the perfect mix.
Common Programming features:
• 10-model memory
• Model reset
• Dual Pulse Code Modulation (S-PCM, Z-PCM, FM)
• Data transfer capabilities
• Compatible with JR's DataSafe PC Interface
• Dual rate on aileron, elevator and rudder w/graphic display
• Exponential on aileron, elevator and rudder w/graphic display
• Reversing on all 8 channels
• Travel adjust on all 8 channels
• Fail-safe, PCM modes only
• Trainer function with assignable channels to be transferred to the trainee
• Servo positions graphically depicted on LCD Screen
Airplane Specific Programming:
• Wing Type - Normal, Flaperon, Delta
• Elevator to flap mixing
• Aileron to rudder mixing
• Landing mode with preset elevator compensation and flap position that can be set to automatically actuate at a given throttle position
• Snap roll in four directions - right up, left up, right down, left down
• Flap pot authority adjustment
• Spoiler channel switch/pot selection
• 6 free programmable mixes
• Aileron differential
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by cf100; 11-22-2009 at 03:21 PM. Reason: SOLD
|10-11-2009, 07:11 PM||#3|
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Dan P
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Maple, ON
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
Re: JR XP8103 DT Transmitter on 2.4
Would you cinsider selling the module alone? I can trade you for a 72Mhz module plus cash.
Dan "Buzz" Paluzzi
Secretary/Treasurer Humber Valley RC Flyers
MAAC R/C Scale Combat Committee
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|