E-flight micro biplane bnf - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #11
RCC Contributor
I am: jesse f

Total Props: 0
Thumbs up Re: E-flight micro biplane bnf

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
got my new eflight micro biplane bind and fly at hobby wholesale in edmonton.
2 days ago and already have about 15 flights on the little beauty.I must say shes all the hype. Flew perfect right outa the box no trims needed. Finding good cg was a bit tough but when i got it it was worth the search. Now keep in mind im a beginer with the plank flyer. I have a couple of sim hours and maybe half hour tops of gym flying(thanks to fancy foam and seeing as i got you on the line, i need a new excalibur ....again haha aaaaa.....) Anyway take off was smooth ,flew level but when it came time to turn WHOO doggies turn up that expo on EVERYTHING ruder, trim, elevator, and exspecially the ailerons. Now as i said before im no pro but i can still tell when a plane is to responsive hehe.So anyway with a bit of ailerone (to lean into a nice bank turn) I swear that plane did three spins one way so fast that when i corrected for it it did two full spins the oposite way! I realized then having run out of room in the gym, i was done for so i chopped the throttle gave er full left rudder threw in a hail mary full throttle shot and what do you know, if that little feller didnt do a beautiful 180 which would have been perfect had i not added the full down rudder. The plane drove directly into the floor. I did the old hanging head of shame for all the viewers as i walked over to inspect the carnage. To my surprise no damage, turned the expos up(50% all round) and she flew great. Loops, rolls, flair turns, all easy. I have had about 3 crashes since and had to glue a little but she still flys great. I also tried with the speed brakes but was not impressed. They made the plane very slow (i know i know) but also made the plane basically unable to do loops withought full throttle run ups. Knife edges were laughably easy to do though which is a bonus. I have cut a vee out of the brakes on all sides as i am going to try to get the best of both worlds. Fingers crossed as im going to the gym tonight to try it.
any way the plane is sweet and already has twice as much flight time withought crashes then my other three indoor foamies combined. It just seems like the gym is HUGE for this little guy, im quite impressed.
there is a reason you can unplug the main motor
if everyone threw their problems in a pile you would take yours back
sniperfoote is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:06 AM   #12
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Shawn S

Total Props: 19
Re: E-flight micro biplane bnf

Got mine in now, looks cool. Reading across different boards people are liking the Sukhoi prop on it over the stock one, we shall see.
Once upon a time there were Nitros, Flybars & Frequency pins
My Main OL Photo Gallery: http://www.runryder.com/helicopter/gallery/28268/
OICU812 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:09 PM   #13
RCC Apprentice
I am: Ronald R

Total Props: 0
Re: E-flight micro biplane bnf

these fly incredibly well on the stock system..I know about 6 or 8 fellows who have them, and not one was less than really happy with it.
747man is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.