|11-25-2009, 03:49 PM||#1|
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: AlexL
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Radio of choice:
Feedback: 104 / 100%
Total Props: 2
Extreme Flight Yak 54 - Sold pending funds
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Selling a newly started Extreme Flight Yak 54 - 47" wing span. I started by assembling the tail feather, and installed a Hitec 65 carbonite geared servo for elevator control. I also installed the pull/pull mechanism and linked up the rudder.
I put an Align BL600 outrunner with a Tower Pro 60 esc and that's where I moved onto another project. I have started too many fires and probably will not get to this one anytime soon.
I am selling it as is, you are getting:
1. Complete fuz/canopy/landing gear with wheels/tail feathers with evelator servo installed, and an upgraded EF tail wheel assembly, instead of the piece of wire that came with the kit. This is the latest version as it has a canopy hatch, preventing the canopy from flying off due to the pressure built up within the fuz, they finally fixed the problem.
2. Installed Align 600L Brushless outrunner with a Tower Pro 60 amp esc. test ran good.
In the box:
3. One set of wing panels still wrapped in original shipping material.
4. nib Stock spinner
5. nib Stock wheel spat
6. rest of the hardware (linkages, etc)
7. Owner's manual
Nice flyer, here's a link to the EF site:
$250.00 GTA pick up, you are saving over 100 bucks not counting the shipping cost and duties. Don't think it is cost effective to ship.
Let me know if you have any questions
btw, it is the yellow/black colour scheme
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by AlexL; 12-03-2009 at 08:19 AM.
|11-25-2009, 08:09 PM||#2|
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Mike G
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Elmira Ont.
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 14
Feedback: 40 / 100%
Total Props: 15
Re: Extreme Flight Yak 54
To a tree, balsa wood and MonoKote taste just like chicken!
Small Pay cheque
Thought for the day
Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or hump it.
Pee on it and walk away.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|