Cool Site - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Control Line and Free Flight Discuss Control Line and Free Flight modeling here

Closed Thread
Old 12-15-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
RCC Senior Contributor

Total Props: 0
Cool Site

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Just thought I'd share a really cool plans site that I wasn't familiar with until this morning.

Seem's to be really user friendly, with lots of easy builds. If your just getting into model aviation, or if your waiting for the paint to dry, these little beauties are always fun.

I've spent most of my money and time on model airplanes, mean women, and beer. All the rest was just a waste.

MAAC 51187
mtnflyer is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #2
Dave Holmes
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Dave Holmes
Location: Prince Edward County, Ontario (no longer Brampton!)
Radio of choice:
Futaba 72 Mhz
# of RCs: 30+

Total Props: 10
Re: Cool Site

Thanks! Another resource to work with!
Dave Holmes

The older I get, the better I used to be!
Dave Holmes is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Terry L

Total Props: 6

Seconded! I built a Cessna all-sheet (Structo-Speed?) Cessna off that site, just to re-live my misspent youth... LOTS of great plans on there.
TLyttle is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:28 AM   #4
RCC Contributor
I am: Ken F
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 16

Total Props: 0

A great site for some of us old timers, who built some of the Top Flite [Jigtime Models] when we where growing up. I had a Rascal 18 and Piper Vagabond back in the late 50's and they actually did fly, just a couple circles and land. I also had a Top Flite Rascal 27 [.049 free flight] and a Rascal .049 RC as well. I did manage to by a nib Rascal 18 kit on Ebay and some of the Top Flite later kits produced in the late 60's [Rascal 18 ,Piper Vagabond and a Stinson]. However I have not found a Rascal 27 but did get a Rascal RC and a Piper Cub free flight kits. The price on the back of the kit for all the models TOP Flite was producing was .59 cents and the Rascal free flight was $1.50US alot of money back in those days. I did find a source for the plans of the Rascal and have built an electric one and also a little rubber power Rascal. Just a little info what some of us old timers do.
k.fluney is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.