|12-16-2009, 08:51 PM||#1|
I am: asdfasdfasdf
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Maple, Ontario
Feedback: 9 / 100%
Total Props: 0
SOLD NIB CSM CarbSmart Kit with Micro Servo SOLD
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
This is a brand new CarbSmart fuel mixing controller to keep your nitro engine operating at the appropriate mixture based on engine temperature. I was going to install it on my TREX600 though I never ended up installing it. ONLY ASKING $60 SHIPPED OBO
- CarbSmart, temperature sensor, power lead, mounting foams and two throttle arms in case you want to set this up on a two needle engine and an 8g Micro Servo from E-Flite(Spektrum core).
CarbSmart is used in conjunction with a servo connected to the main needle of the carburator to adjust the mixture in flight dependant on the cylinder head temperature. The unit has a user selectable target temperature. When the head is below the target temperature the unit moves the mixture towards the leaner direction. The extent to which this is allowed is again user adjustable. As the head reaches the target temperature the mixture is richened to the standard setting and as the head temperature exceeds the target value the mixture continues to richen until a user adjustable limit is reached. The gain of the system is also user adjustable.
- Controls fuel mixture by monitoring cylinder head temperature.
- Simplifies mixture adjustment.
- Helps protect engine
- Makes mixture less critical to weather changes.
- Allows higher, more consistent, power output.
- Requires a servo (INCLUDED) and linkage for use, does not require a radio channel.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by BlackHawk9; 06-09-2010 at 07:15 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|