SOLD NIB CSM CarbSmart Kit with Micro Servo SOLD - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Electronics Sell radios, chargers or anything else electronic.

Closed Thread
Old 12-16-2009, 08:51 PM   #1
I am: asdfasdfasdf

Total Props: 0
SOLD NIB CSM CarbSmart Kit with Micro Servo SOLD

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
This is a brand new CarbSmart fuel mixing controller to keep your nitro engine operating at the appropriate mixture based on engine temperature. I was going to install it on my TREX600 though I never ended up installing it. ONLY ASKING $60 SHIPPED OBO

- CarbSmart, temperature sensor, power lead, mounting foams and two throttle arms in case you want to set this up on a two needle engine and an 8g Micro Servo from E-Flite(Spektrum core).

CarbSmart is used in conjunction with a servo connected to the main needle of the carburator to adjust the mixture in flight dependant on the cylinder head temperature. The unit has a user selectable target temperature. When the head is below the target temperature the unit moves the mixture towards the leaner direction. The extent to which this is allowed is again user adjustable. As the head reaches the target temperature the mixture is richened to the standard setting and as the head temperature exceeds the target value the mixture continues to richen until a user adjustable limit is reached. The gain of the system is also user adjustable.

- Controls fuel mixture by monitoring cylinder head temperature.
- Simplifies mixture adjustment.
- Helps protect engine
- Makes mixture less critical to weather changes.
- Allows higher, more consistent, power output.
- Requires a servo (INCLUDED) and linkage for use, does not require a radio channel.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03672_small.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	65153  

Last edited by BlackHawk9; 06-09-2010 at 07:15 PM.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread