Pro nitro buggy for 250/450 size or larger heli - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Trades Only Got an item you'd like to trade for another? Here is the place.

Closed Thread
Old 01-05-2010, 02:36 AM   #1
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
Item is sold Pro nitro buggy for 250/450 size or larger heli

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I would like to trade my MayhemPRO for a 250 or 450 size heli. This car is in immaculate shape and has been very well looked after. The car is ready to run, all you need to add is electricity and nitro. The car looks really good, fires up easy every time, runs great, and is stupidly fast. I have 1 spare set of 4 tires on wheels with 95% tread, 1 set of 4 brand new tires on wheels, and the tires on the buggy are at least 75%.(these are the only tires ever run on this car!!) I have a full titanium nitrate pin set(nib), 1 alum diff case(nib) and 1 bag of shock boots(nib) and a 2 channel futaba radio and receiver. It has a Hitec ultra torque steering servo and a Hitec ballbearing throttle servo. If you have a heli and are interested. PM me for more info and to exchange pics. thanks

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Last edited by mike6730; 01-07-2010 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Sold

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread