Hobbico Nexstar Mini EP, Complete RTF in BOX - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Neil R

Total Props: 0
Item is sold Hobbico Nexstar Mini EP, Complete RTF in BOX

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have decided to go bigger for my daughters first plane. Up for grabs here is a brand new Hobbico Mini Nexstar EP. The good; comes RTF from the box. Comes with Tactic 2.4ghz radio, electrifly lipo charger and 1250mah battery. I am throwing in 2 brand new, charged 1x Zippy 20C 1500 mah 3s packs. They haven't been used, just charged, as has the ST battery. I'm also throwing in a Flyzone AC adapter for it. Now for the bad (well, not that bad). The plane came wrinkled all to heck from new. So, I shrunk the covering down best I could. I caused 4 tiny holes on the top of the left wing (which have small cover patches on them), and one small hole on the top of the fuse (covered as well). Then, I was trying to set it up but the throttle channel was reversed. So, when it armed, it went full tilt. The prop struck the top of the right wing (repaired and re-covered), and the engine mount came off (re-glued, better than new). I have 20+ years of building/flying experience, so trust me, this thing is more solid now than before. 5 feet away, and you don't even see the patches. Perfect plane for a more mature learner, but my daughter is only 12, so not for her at this point. Check the vids out online. It is a very spirited flyer when the droops and brakes are off! This setup retails for $300 out the door, without the extra batts and adapter. Selling mine for $200 + shipping in USA/Canada. BTW, my pics were too large, and the plane is already disassembled. Send me your email address, and I'll send you pics of the actual plane.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tacj0445_250.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	67385   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0284.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	67387  

Last edited by stepheva; 01-18-2010 at 09:24 PM.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread