RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Got My Wings...Having Fun!
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 09:36 AM   #4
Sparrow
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Michel
Radio of choice:
Powerbox Core

Total Props: 2
Re: Got My Wings...Having Fun!

Hello Kevin,

Congratulations and welcome back, it’s nice to know there are more of us around!! I returned back to the hobby after about twenty five years and I must say that there is nothing to compare with the excitement and the joy you get when you master the control of your model airplane with confidence. This hobby really has it all! Who would ever think that you would be so nervous during your first flight and then have such strong feelings of excitement and elation when you land your plane! For me it’s the most exhilarating experience!

I have been also flying electrics but like you I would like to go to bigger airplanes and I’m thinking towards gas as nitro is too cost prohibitive. When I fly I usually stay for the whole morning and into the afternoon and I have been flying with 3 Lipo’s charged at home then using my car battery. I have charged the batteries up to ten times at the field so this is why I’m leaning towards gas. All the best!

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.