RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Do you have a MAAC field vailable to fly at? - Yes/No
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 05:13 PM   #156
futabaflyer
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: david brandt
Radio of choice:
futaba/ hitec
# of RCs: 15

Total Props: 0
Going to start off by saying hello old Prairie redneck we have chatted in the past anyway back to your question since moving to Vancouver Island I have not been able to find a place where proper RC planes are welcomed i e gas burning and Nitro burning as that's what model airplanes are supposed to be powered by I lived in Alberta for 25 years was a member of Foothills flyers for a very long time and usually in the summer I travelled around and went to visit different fields and always was welcomed and always had a good time went to events like the valley of Hope fun fly and things like that and had a great time . my experience in BC has not been great I look forward to one day when the economy returns to benefit the working people and I will return to Alberta and be able to fly at the fields I flown at trouble free I do believe there are clubs here on Vancouver Island I've just had a hard time really meeting anybody. So far A little different living here even when you are from here originally different crowd of people I found the people in Alberta much more welcoming
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.