RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Close all flying facilities, urges Zone G (Ottawa Valley) director
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 12:27 PM   #75
jtsmash
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Jason T.
Radio of choice:
DX9
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 21
Re: Close all flying facilities, urges Zone G (Ottawa Valley) director

I am having my doubts this is going to get better anytime soon until EVERYONE starts to take it seriously. (including gvt)
How many thousands of people are still going to work? deemed essential and all..
its complete bullshit. The pot stores are essential? a year ago they were not even legal yet?
Being able to go to Walmart and buy whatever you want? that's essential? Getting your car fixed / summer tires put on? that's essential? were not supposed to go anywhere? The kids are not at school but 75% of these kids parents are still going to work and coming in contact with over 20 people a day in a customer service setting.
Hardware store to buy a efing light bulb that's been burnt out since a drunk relative at xmas knocked the lamp over?
And were worried and upset that a couple people want to go to an open field (probably by themselves) and fly there model planes? your kidding..
Using words like "it hurts my heart" "I'm Disgusted"
"Darwin will take care of 'em"
But it is perfectly fine for these people to continue to go to work and risk getting sick and bringing it home for the all mighty dollar.
Obviously if i had a choice and could afford to be home, i'd be at home with my family as well.
I really don't think the local flying field with mabye one or two people there will be the ground zero sesspool that takes us all out...
If everyone wants to take it a bit more serious, then we should be shutting down and EVERYONE (who are really not essential) should be staying HOME like the other countries that have been dealing with this. The true ignorance, is us thinking we are better and more prepared than every other country that is going through this, and we just need to "self isolate" and it will go away in a month or so...
** The above is just my opinion, I am not bashing anyone, nor am I making this personal against anyone. Sorry if i offended anyone. Yes, we all have to do our part, including not flying our planes if it comes down to that. be safe everyone and take care of YOURSELVES.
IMAC 8158
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.