Old 01-30-2021, 10:30 AM   #71
pep
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Phil E. P
Radio of choice:
Futaba

Total Props: 5
Re: Pitts Muffler

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
All that for what? A twenty dollars muffler! Remind me guys to never deal with Steve, surprised he hasn't sent Rob an invoice for the interest on that 20 or whatever it is.
pep is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-30-2021, 10:42 AM   #72
SteveM
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Steve M

Total Props: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pep View Post
All that for what? A twenty dollars muffler! Remind me guys to never deal with Steve, surprised he hasn't sent Rob an invoice for the interest on that 20 or whatever it is.
I will never understand people like you who feel the need to troll posts and make abusive and offensive posts like this on issues that don't involve them. I don't know you and feel lucky for that.

I was justified in asking to have either the item I paid for or a refund, anyone else would have done the same. I have no doubt that the seller will (or already has) submitted a claim with the shipper to recover his loss.

Last edited by SteveM; 01-30-2021 at 11:06 AM.
SteveM is online now   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-30-2021, 11:42 AM   #73
mikeferguson
RCC Contributor

I am: Mike F
Radio of choice:
Tactic
# of RCs: 45

Total Props: 9

Lets hope that if it eventually shows up...Steve will REFUND the seller.

Old 01-30-2021, 12:17 PM   #74
pep
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Phil E. P
Radio of choice:
Futaba

Total Props: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
I will never understand people like you who feel the need to troll posts and make abusive and offensive posts like this on issues that don't involve them. I don't know you and feel lucky for that.

I was justified in asking to have either the item I paid for or a refund, anyone else would have done the same. I have no doubt that the seller will (or already has) submitted a claim with the shipper to recover his loss.
Guess all the other RCC member who responded to this post are trolling too! You are the one
That made this thing blow WAY out of proportion by posting and defaming Rob on a public forum. Guess it backfired on you!
pep is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-30-2021, 12:21 PM   #75
SteveM
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Steve M

It goes without saying that in the event this item ever shows up, next week or next year, I will resend payment.

pep - so glad you noticed the 9 weeks and 5 days since I paid, good for you. I agree that it has been a very long wait, but unlike you I don't expect interest on a refund. This seller has since sold several other items to buyers here and based on his new feedback, they have all successfully received their purchases in mere days. Wish I had the same experience.

itizme - not sure why you feel the need to troll posts like this or why you are so abusive. So glad not to have any dealings with you. No clue why you posted in huge bold red letters that I should refund Floyd. WTF?

plowboy - ditto on the itizme comment.

Rocketrich - more ditto on the itizme comment. So much hate

raven1978 - more ditto on the itizme comment. Such a DB comment

mikeferguson - item never arrived and chances it will are virtually zero, so....sunshine

bbbair - If only you had followed up with Canada Post and advised what they found a lot of this could have been avoided. When you stopped responding it was clear you were flipping me the bird. Communication is key.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe.
SteveM is online now   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-01-2021, 09:59 PM   #76
Rocketrich
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: Rocket Rich
Radio of choice:
Futaba and Spektrum
# of RCs: 20

Have a Great day to you as well SteveM. ������
Rocketrich is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in