A123 Systems Life 2500 6.6v/9.9v packs - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Notices

FS - Electric Gear Post your electric gear for sale here. Electric motors, batteries, ESCs, etc...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2019, 06:25 PM   #1
stegl
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Len S
Radio of choice:
DS16 Jeti and Airtronics SD-6
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 136
A123 Systems Life 2500 6.6v/9.9v packs

Province: British Columbia
Quantity: 4
Model Number: a123 systems
Manufacture: a123 systems
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is new, unused
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $44
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Cash, Money Order
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: Kelowna , BC

These are the new 2500 Life cells that have replaced the discontinued 2200 cells that are no longer available and that have proven themselves , without a doubt to be the best long Life cell out there. These A grade cells have the new designation ANR26650M1B which are the same cells used in electric vehicles , medical equipment and in full size aviation use plus many other commercial uses.
There are also B grade cells also made by A123 Systems that do not meet the commercial A grade use that are found in our modelling use. Nothing wrong with the B grade cells as they are great batteries as well but may not last as long or develop less capacity sooner.

Pack size approximately 66mm long by 52mm wide by 26mm deep.

Pictures of the new packs will follow when I have time to post. The same high quality 22 gauge balance leads will be used as well as the 18 gauge power leads which should be good up to 20 amps.
If heavier power leads are needed or longer balance and power leads are needed
I will only charge for the extra wire.

6.6v packs are $44 and 9.9v packs are $66
As usual all cells are tested and matched for capacity ; before assembly. Please PM me with any questions you may have. Receipt of funds holds your place in line for shipment; as they are assembled.

EFFECTIVE JUNE 01,2019 ; Any warrantee replacements must be prepaid (non-refundable) by the buyer for inspection and in the unlikely event, if found defective will be replaced and returned prepaid to the original purchaser. This does not include any miss-use ,crash damage , disassembly or alteration. This is for a period of 90 days from date of purchase or prorated over 6 months. Any questions, please ask.

Thanks for the read .

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Last edited by stegl; 05-02-2020 at 01:02 PM.

Tags
A123 Systems