Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: Dave Z
Radio of choice:
Futaba 18MZ
# of RCs: 9

Total Props: 43
Re: Pitts Muffler

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I do have to agree that Bruce should at the least be initiating a trace on this. People say that Missisauga is swamped, but I receive a package in 2 days?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210113-131945_Canada Post.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	456.0 KB
ID:	1710103  

My Heli: Futaba 18MZ 2x(JR GSR260Z Sports FBL, Zenoah G26H, Futaba CGY750 Gyro, Futaba BLS-351 cyclic, BLS-251 tail, Futaba BLS-451 Throttle. Gryphon voltage regulator).
HAL9KPCM is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-13-2021, 05:11 PM   #52
bbbair
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Rob B
Radio of choice:
Hitec
# of RCs: sum

Total Props: 41

Ah Steve;

All of this, so soon after we had a nice civil exchange of information on Monday and here you are telling another of your twisted versions of events.

I don’t know where your book of rules and etiquette on mail order sales originated but I have never seen, or heard of it. It doesn’t appear that anyone else has heard of it either.

You certainly don’t seem to be following any rules of civility. In your efforts to publically shame me into giving into your logic – you have done more harm to yourself than anyone else.

I don’t know what colour the sky is in your world – but I’m sure that it is not blue.

As stated below, (in our private messages on 11 January) by the end of the month either Canada Post will have delivered the Muffler to you and this transaction will finally be concluded. Or I will return the funds to you and this farcical display of bad attitude will come to an end.

Either way – I will never deal with you again, nor do I ever want to hear from you again.

Good Luck in your life.

On 11 January Steve PMed me;
“Bruce,

What action have you planned to resolve this undelivered item issue?

Canada Post has responded to my inquiry to say that any further action must be initiated by the sender of the item. This is you.

I have not received the item and Canada Post advised that I notify you as the sender and instruct you to contact Canada Post if you wish to initiate a claim. You have been duly notified.

I would appreciate a prompt response please.

Steve

I paid you very promptly and I am sorry this transaction went astray.”

I replied;
Good Day Steve;
I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

I have indeed been in contact with Canada Post, I opened an investigation with them on 16 December. Since then I have spent a great deal of time discussing the situation with them on the 2nd of January and on the 5th of January as well as today.

They have repeatedly assured me that they can resolve this situation, and I believe them. They may have the occasional issue – but they do indeed move a lot of parcels quite efficiently.

My initial plan was always to return your money if the muffler was undelivered at the end of the month. My thinking being that by that time Canada Post would have been able to either deliver the package or offered me some form of recompense.

I will stand on that belief.

If the muffler is not delivered to you by the end of January – I will return to you $32.00.

I hope that this will be to your satisfaction.

Regards;
Bruce”

Steve’s Reply;
“Thank-you.”

Last edited by chuebner; 01-13-2021 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Removed personal email link
bbbair is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-13-2021, 05:20 PM   #53
HAL9KPCM
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

Radio of choice:
Futaba 18MZ

Sounds reasonable to me.

My Heli: Futaba 18MZ 2x(JR GSR260Z Sports FBL, Zenoah G26H, Futaba CGY750 Gyro, Futaba BLS-351 cyclic, BLS-251 tail, Futaba BLS-451 Throttle. Gryphon voltage regulator).

Old 01-13-2021, 06:08 PM   #54
SteveM
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Steve M

Total Props: 1

Bruce - Refund my payment like you said you would now. I am tired of waiting. Anything less means you are dishonest and a liar and a person best avoided.
SteveM is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-13-2021, 06:24 PM   #55
itizme
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Steve W.
Radio of choice:
18MZ T8J DX5R DX8

Total Props: 28

Refund to FloydIf memory serves me correctly Floyd already delivered you a replacement on his behalf.
Cheap as can be
You want the part and the money, the exact same cheap as running your business on these forums and not paying for that either.
itizme is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-13-2021, 06:47 PM   #56
mikeferguson
RCC Contributor

I am: Mike F
Radio of choice:
Tactic
# of RCs: 45

Total Props: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
Bruce - Refund my payment like you said you would now. I am tired of waiting. Anything less means you are dishonest and a liar and a person best avoided.
Look in the mirror sunshine..thats the person who should be ignored.
Old 01-13-2021, 07:07 PM   #57
floyd
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: Floyd S

Total Props: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL9KPCM View Post
People say that Missisauga is swamped, but I receive a package in 2 days?
When we first went into lock down last spring I was waiting for a package and did contact Canada Post and was told they had Trailers of mail parked because it couldn't be sorted at that time. Well the same situation exists today. Last week I shipped an engine in Ontario and the buyer had it in two days. But how much is still sitting in those trailers unsorted right now. I'm getting stuff I ordered on Ebay 6 months ago. Steve, Bruce has offered you your money back by the end of the month if it doesn't get delivered, your response is you want it now. Bruce my hats off to you for all your effort but to no avail. Cheers Floyd
floyd is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-13-2021, 07:35 PM   #58
HAL9KPCM
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

Radio of choice:
Futaba 18MZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL9KPCM View Post
People say that Missisauga is swamped, but I receive a package in 2 days?
When we first went into lock down last spring I was waiting for a package and did contact Canada Post and was told they had Trailers of mail parked because it couldn't be sorted at that time. Well the same situation exists today. Last week I shipped an engine in Ontario and the buyer had it in two days. But how much is still sitting in those trailers unsorted right now. I'm getting stuff I ordered on Ebay 6 months ago. Steve, Bruce has offered you your money back by the end of the month if it doesn't get delivered, your response is you want it now. Bruce my hats off to you for all your effort but to no avail. Cheers Floyd
That's what I don't get, anything I am ordering from the US has been going through Mississauga and I'm getting it in Regina no problem. Doesn't make sense.

Old 01-13-2021, 07:46 PM   #59
floyd
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: Floyd S

Total Props: 20

I ordered some thing from the States before Xmas and it sat for 4 weeks before I got it here in Ontario. I picked up an order today that I was supposed to have on Monday according to the tracking. With the distancing maybe Canada Post is working short staffed in Ontario. Cheers Floyd
floyd is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-13-2021, 10:15 PM   #60
NEW222
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Chancey C
Radio of choice:
Spektrum

Total Props: 11

It is slow at times. It is funny though as sometimes as you said floyd one parcel gets there light speed, and the next will take forever. As well, I do have an item here that shows 'Delayed, Stay tuned....' but I did get it. Canada Post is not scanning everything as they should either I believe. This may be due to the hiring of many people to deliver for them and not all having a scanner?
NEW222 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in