F8F BEARCAT - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Notices

FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Old 07-10-2020, 09:22 PM   #1
giarc
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Craig H
Radio of choice:
JR 9303
# of RCs: 12

Total Props: 0
F8F BEARCAT

Province: Saskatchewan
Quantity: 1
Model Number: f8f bearcat
Manufacture: ZIROLLI
Power Plant: Gas
New or Used: See Description Below
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $2500
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Cash
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: REGINA,SK,S4N7P9

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hello. I have a f8f bearcat that i have built from zirolli plans. The plane is giant scale. I cut out the wood from the plans. The aircraft is approx 75 percent completed. I know some people dont like to take over someone elses project and i very much understand this. The fuse, wing, tail, rudder and horizontal stab/elevators have been built. The fuse has been partially skinned. The ailerons and flaps have been skinned and fiberglassed. Rudder and elevators have to be covered with covering. All servos have been installed and electric retracts have been installed as well, including tail wheel. The cowl and canope are fiberglass and plastic. The engine has been mounted. It has a saito fg84r3 radial engine. The master connecting rod has been machined and hardened bushing installed. The intake has been modified to increase fuel delivery to top cylinder. Engine has very little time on it but has had new piston rings and gaskets installed. It has keleo muffler as well. I will include all the materials necessary to complete skinning and fiberglassing. I was going to paint it in the rare bear color scheme reno racer. I also have a spare fuse that has been partially completed as well. Basically for the price of $2500 you are paying for the radial engine, electric retracts and servos and getting the rest of the plane for free. I will crate up and ship at buyers expense. I will also deliver it within a 500km radius from regina. All i ask is to help pay for fuel. If you want pics, please pm me back and i will be glad to oblige. Thanks.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.

Tags
Zirolli , F8F Bearcat