Stock mCPx Flight - Justin Jee - 2011-11-03 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Heli Discussion Discuss general topics on rotary wing aircraft, including construction, Servo's, Gryo's and Stabilizer discussions. Heli Pro Shop

Old 11-05-2011, 07:01 PM   #1
red_z06
RCC Apprentice

I am: Benny C
Radio of choice:
Hitec Aurora 9

Total Props: 9
Stock mCPx Flight - Justin Jee - 2011-11-03

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Stock mcpx with grommet mod and vertical tail fin removed.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:17 PM   #2
tskca
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Ken L
Radio of choice:
JR 28X

Total Props: 4
Re: Stock mCPx Flight - Justin Jee - 2011-11-03

Gee, just by changing my canopy grommets I can fly like that! 9 years old...! He should be taking piano lessons and leave flying to us 63 year olds who can't even see the darn thing. :=) Good on yah,Justin. Glad that Dad doesn't have to insert the 1S for you.
tskca is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:31 PM   #3
Lunchbox
RCC Apprentice

I am: Lunch B
Radio of choice:
DX7
# of RCs: 7

Total Props: -5

That kid is crazy. Makes me feel bad every time I watch him fly.

On a side note... that kid got fat. Maybe he should spend a bit more time at the playground...

Last edited by Gary Maker; 11-06-2011 at 03:02 PM.
Lunchbox is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 11-06-2011, 07:50 AM   #4
Rob
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Rob

Total Props: 0

Wish i could fly half that good.
On a side note... Hey Lunckbox I dont think your side note was necessary.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:36 AM   #5
waylander
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Chang P
Radio of choice:
JR 12X/DX3R
# of RCs: 50+

Total Props: 50

I don't think that lunchbox's side note was necessary but it was true. As a father myself it is a little worrying that someone who spends so much time outdoors is quite so over weight. Whether xbox, tv or even flying helicopters, we should be making sure that our kids have a diversified childhood involving more exercise. I'm sure Justin will turn his flying into a livelihood, it basically is already, but he's just a kid... I really hope he's got other interests as well.
Snowcat: 1 Kyosho Blizzard (electric)
Snowmobiles: 2 x Polaris (toy grade), art attack electric
waylander is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:22 PM   #6
Rob
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Rob

Total Props: 0

Yes but on an open forum there is no need for some one to make comments on a persons weight. Im sure Justin is self confident about it and doesnt need others pointing it out on a fourm. This is my 2 cents and I know if it was my kid that was said about i wound not be happy. Kids have it hard enough with other kids making fun of each other they dont need grown men pointing issues out to them to.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:29 PM   #7
waylander
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Chang P
Radio of choice:
JR 12X/DX3R
# of RCs: 50+

Total Props: 50

Society as a whole has already recognized that our kids are too over weight, in the US it's already one of their priorities. In a lot of cities we've already taken out a lot of junk food and pop vending machines even at the cost of lost revenue for their social and sports programs.

Maybe this isn't the right "forum" for it but then again there might not be a "right forum".

There's no doubting his talent though.
Snowcat: 1 Kyosho Blizzard (electric)
Snowmobiles: 2 x Polaris (toy grade), art attack electric
waylander is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:03 PM   #8
Lunchbox
RCC Apprentice

I am: Lunch B
Radio of choice:
DX7
# of RCs: 7

Total Props: -5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Yes but on an open forum there is no need for some one to make comments on a persons weight. Im sure Justin is self confident about it and doesnt need others pointing it out on a fourm. This is my 2 cents and I know if it was my kid that was said about i wound not be happy. Kids have it hard enough with other kids making fun of each other they dont need grown men pointing issues out to them to.
Why are you getting angry at me for noticing that he's overweight? If anything, you should be angry at this kid's father for ignoring (or failing) his responsibility to ensure that his kid has a balanced and sufficiently diverse development.

I'm not making fun of him. He's huge and it's bad. If he doesn't know already, then he needs to hear it and, more importantly, his dad needs to hear it because it's definitely not good for him. He's a 9 year old with a prominent double chin, spends most of his time alone and not moving and hangs out with old men.

There's no doubt he's "gifted" and I'm sure he's a great kid. I agree his talent should definitely be nurtured, but with balance in mind. His parents are essentially letting him sit at home all day and play video games. But at least with video games, he has something to talk about with other kids his age.
Lunchbox is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:21 PM   #9
Gary Maker
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Gary M.
Radio of choice:
Spektrum DX8
# of RCs: 9

Total Props: 9

Ok guys, you've had your say about this young fellow's weight. Please keep in mind what the topic of this thread is. So far it has, for the greatest part, gone off topic!

I feel this thread needs to get back on and stay on topic, please!

Thank you in advance for your co-operation! Gary Maker, RCC Admin.

Stoney Creek Hawks RC
MAAC No. 43659
Gary Maker is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #10
jester4
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Tony P.

Total Props: 1

Great flying justin!

Enjoyed watching it.
jester4 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in