FS: SAB Goblin 700 RTF/ARTF, 3 options to choose from! - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Helicopters & MultiRotors Buy & Sell area for models such as T-Rex, Fusion, Blade, Align, Thunder Tiger

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 12:10 PM   #1
OICU812
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Shawn S

Total Props: 19
Elec FS: SAB Goblin 700 RTF/ARTF, 3 options to choose from!

Quantity: 1
Model Number: goblin 700
Manufacture: sab
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is used but excellent condition.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $2400.00
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Cheque, Money Order, Paypal
Shipping : I will ship, included in price.
My Location: T7E 0A5

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
SAB GOBLIN INVESTMENT DATA SHEET:

• Sab Goblin Kit with mains and tails = $950.00
• Quantam 4530-500 KV Motor =$305.00
• Kontronik 120HV “Helijive” ESC =$569.99
• MKS (3) x HV 950 Cyclic Servos =$455.00
• MKS (1) x HV 980 = $160.00
• Western Robotics HV Super BEC =$100.00
• Hyperion Speed Sensor “for vbar governor” =$15.00
• Scorpion Lock Straps =$10.00
• Servo extensions =$12.00
• EC5 ends all way around =$10.00
• Latest HPS Head kit upgrade =$100.00
• Mikado Vbar “Silverline Sensor” WITH PRO software =$369.00
• Additional Canopy from Canomod “including for FREE” =$120.00
• Spare parts including, spare belts main and tail, bearings, original all upgraded DFC head, pullies, ball links and all necessary small bits =$140.00, also as shown Edge 115mm tails worth $30.00 to, original SAB tails also included.

Total invested =$3315.99 Canadian

This is a POWER HOUSE setup!

All above listed was purchased NEW, nothing was used prior!

As I’ve listed above and I give consideration for the motor dent on top which BTW affects operation of machine NONE, and the original canopy small tear I will BLOW this out for a bargain here. I will ask $2500 SHIPPED (as listed all above) and if you do not want the motor and the ESC, then I will ship for $1625.00!! That is a HUGE savings for a premium setup heli. Remember this is all SHIPPED, which will cost me 50-60 bones given the size of box and material I'll require to ship to you safely.

This is not going to be an ad here where I will bump it down a ton over two weeks, after a week or so I'll move it to RR and HF if it doesen't move. I've watched and noted other ads of similar heli and equipment, and based on those I feel I am being VERY fair knowing that I am being 100% honest on the amount, the parts I have and the care in which I take to ensure everything is spot on! I really hope I can move it to a fellow appreciating Canadian, however if not then that is life.

To note* I just received the HPS head, I installed it as well as all new main bearings in the head as well as the main block bearings and tail. This is all 100% basically new now mechanically. NEVER crashed and the machine is in mechanical prestine condition.

ONLY blem if you will is the motor has a small dent in top of can from me dropping it on floor when I was originally building it {DOH!} :/.. as well as some black stuff from a strap that rubbed the motor that came loose in flight once. I have upgraded ALL the latest revision parts so this will come completely as an all upgraded Goblin. The original canopy has a small tear in top and some show of use, the additional canopy is beautifull, it has my user name on it but can be covered easily and is small font for sure. As many here know I take a lot of pride in my builds, this will come without futaba s-bus rx but all the programming in the vbar will remain, so you can then add satts or your futaba rx and bind and fly. NOTHING needs to be done to this machine at all, just fly as it is set and freshly greased and maintained. I put complete flights on this machine at 75-80 flights total.

*You can use (2) x 3000-5000mah packs in this heli, LOTS of room for large packs etc...**

I will consider as well to sell as noted above without the motor and esc if one wishes that option as well, otherwise I’d like to really keep servos & all else in the machine as it is all set up so well and you’ll save a ton of cash as these are premium servos today for this use, everything works together with ZERO issues as is very fun and very reliable!

I’ve sold in excess of 20 machines here and on other boards, I have not had anyone dissatisfied at all. I am only selling this machine as I am going to larger machines and higher 14S voltage this season so I must shrink my fleet abit. This is an excellent machine and you can guarantee it was built properly, setup properly for you. I will need to take off the boom and dismantle some, therefore some minor assembly will be required. I will also need two days from payment to properly dismantle and pack.

If you have any questions please PM me, first “I’ll take it with payment or deposit” gets it. I will accept EMT, Paypal, Money order etc, heli will ship when funds are received. I will work with anyone if they are serious, I’ve held helis in past for people based on payments within a reasonable timeline. Thanks for viewing my ad,

Pictures soon to come

For now here are a few on my RR gallery of my Goblin for sale.
http://rc.runryder.com/helicopter/ga...ipt=SAB_Goblin

Shawn

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Last edited by OICU812; 11-27-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #2
OICU812
RCC Supreme Contributor

Re: FS: SAB Goblin 700 RTF or ARTF sale, Fantastic setup!

Here are some pictures just taken, to show the small motor marks, as well as original canopy tear. As said including a new wicked canopy as well for free here, and not shown all the spare GOOD needed spares as well to take care of your new Goblin.

Enjoy

Original canopy below shown:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	938
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	178982   Click image for larger version

Name:	2-2.jpg
Views:	913
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	178983   Click image for larger version

Name:	4-2.jpg
Views:	922
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	178984   Click image for larger version

Name:	6-10.jpg
Views:	918
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	178985  

Name:	7-7.jpg
Views:	934
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	178986   Click image for larger version

Name:	11-5.jpg
Views:	924
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	178987   Click image for larger version

Name:	10-10.jpg
Views:	1707
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	178988   Click image for larger version

Name:	12-4.jpg
Views:	932
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	178989  

Name:	9-9.jpg
Views:	911
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	178990   Click image for larger version

Name:	13-2.jpg
Views:	929
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	178991   Click image for larger version

Name:	15-3.jpg
Views:	910
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	178992   Click image for larger version

Name:	14-4.jpg
Views:	898
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	178993  

Old 11-27-2012, 11:25 AM   #3
OICU812
RCC Supreme Contributor

Re: FS: SAB Goblin 700 RTF or ARTF sale, Fantastic setup!

OK... so I have been having several PMs for barebones, guys I really don't want to sell just the airframe alone, I have lots of electronics around and serioulsy this is about the best stuff you are going to find that just works and works without failure or regret. HOWEVER... as I 've thought about this I am going to sweeten this abit and sweeten the options as well.

So if you want it literally

Option 1.) Bind and Fly - the RX, I'll ship for $2400.00
For this option all you would need to fly is your Spektrum satts, or a futaba rx

Option 2.) All above - Motor and ESC, shipped $1525.00
For this option you require your Spektrum Satts, or Futaba RX and also motor and esc of your choice

Option 3.) All above - Motor and ESC - Vbar module and sensor, shipped $1150
For this option you need Spektrum Satts or Futaba rx, plus Motor and ESC of your choice, plus a FBL controller system.

ALL options above include all cyclic servos and also tr servo left in heli, as well as ALL options above include main blades and tail blades and set of spare tail blades. ALONG with all spares, BEC, and ALL latest upgrades that SAB has released for extra cost, yours all included.

If you do the math here those are incredible prices given the condition and care of this machine.

If you look at buying say a kit now, then HPS head, you are now allready 1100 bones and you have no servos, no BEC, and not all the latest upgrades as even in v3 kits they still don't have the dual bearinged main pullies, nor the HD pullies none of that, so truthfully it's like getting a ton of stuff for free here.

These are the options I'd like to run with and these are great prices to say the least here.

Last edited by OICU812; 11-27-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Old 11-28-2012, 07:59 PM   #4
Gizmodude
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Richard L
Radio of choice:
Mikado V Control
# of RCs: 1

Total Props: 9
Re: FS: SAB Goblin 700 RTF/ARTF, 3 options to choose from!

Sweet build Shawn ! If I could I would...just not ready yet! LOL
Hoping to add another great heli to my collection in the spring... anyone checking this out, Shawn takes pride in his attention to detail...

I have purchased a 700 size heli from him before and it was better than the original kit !! Buy in confidence !

Best of Luck on RCC with this one !!

Last edited by Gizmodude; 11-29-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #5
Gizmodude
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Richard L
Radio of choice:
Mikado V Control
# of RCs: 1

Total Props: 9
Re: FS: SAB Goblin 700 RTF/ARTF, 3 options to choose from!

Another bump for a great guy and sweet heli ! Arghh SWEET HELI !
Old 12-03-2012, 01:23 PM   #6
OICU812
RCC Supreme Contributor

Item is sold Re: FS: SAB Goblin 700 RTF/ARTF, 3 options to choose from!

Ooops this was sold same night on RR. Sorry.
Closed Thread

Tags
Goblin 700 , SAB